Now you can be sure that parents who can’t make it to an on-site class, or those who simply prefer the convenience of online learning, can access essential information about caring for their newborn. When you add the Understanding Your Newborn eClass to your education program, you can trust that it matches the information offered in your on-site classes—it’s evidence-based, video-rich, and engaging. Plus, you can generate additional revenue for your organization.
Or, “flip your classroom” by having parents complete the eClass ahead of time and then attend a short on-site session focused on answering questions, group discussion, and hands-on activities.
- 135 colorful web pages that include newborn images and optional read-along audio
- 38 instructive video clips
- Pre- and post-chapter quizzes
- Interactive activities
- 8 downloadable PDFs with supplementary information
- Parent's Toolbox with feeding/diaper, milestone, and appointment trackers; 3 digital checklists; and a selection of lullabies/soothing sounds
- Resource library with all videos, web links, glossary, and baby care FAQs
- Notes pages
- Class completion certificate
- Ask an Educator option for students to send questions (depending on product level)
- Class discussion option (depending on product level)
- Detailed progress and completion reports (depending on product levels)
For more information, call your Area Representative at 800.326.2082 x2.
|Language(s)||Available in English and Spanish|
|Closed Captioned||English Only|
|Release Year||2017 English|
|Additional Information:||Customization options available. Call for details.|