Short, focused clips allow you to use video more effectively during one-on-one teaching in the home or clinic.
InJoy’s New Parent Clips for One-On-One Education provide educators with a convenient way to teach using short videos targeted to the unique needs of each client—increasing engagement and retention. The clips are loaded directly onto your tablet or laptop, making this an effective way to include video education during your busy visits and respond to questions with flexibility.
- Comprehensive library – Choose from 62 focused clips with topics ranging from pregnancy to parenting.
- Choose what you need – Create your own library of 10 or more clips suited to your program’s goals.
- Designed for mobile – Each educator can play clips from their own device (no need to carry or share DVDs and players).
- Reliable – Clips are stored on each device, so you don’t have to worry about having Wi-Fi or cellular coverage in the home.
- Affordable – Provide essential education for as little as $2 to $5 per clip per device annually.
How It Works
- Preview the clips online and choose the ones you want.
- Receive 50% off of the Spanish clips when you choose the same clips in English.
- Choose between 1-, 2-, and 3-year subscriptions. Multi-year subscriptions are discounted and allow you to swap out a select number of clips each year if desired.
- Health guidelines and information can change. As part of your subscription, you will receive updated clips if there are any changes to your clips.
For more information about New Parent Clips for One-On-One Education, contact your Area Sales Representative at 800.326.2082 x2.