Pregnancy to Parenthood—Consistent Education at Every Stage
We know the importance of offering maternal health education that’s standardized and cohesive, no matter who is providing the information or which teaching format is used. From pregnancy to parenthood, our Understanding Curriculum ensures that your patients and clients receive consistent and clear health information at every point of care.
InJoy's Understanding Curriculum provides comprehensive prenatal to postpartum patient education developed to save you time, standardize your educational initiatives, and engage patients with essential information that is easy to teach and understand.
From print and video to online and mobile, the Understanding Curriculum delivers content that is up-to-date, video-rich, and always consistent.
InJoy’s Understanding Curriculum:
- Standardizes education at every point of care throughout your organization
- Provides information that is research-based, expert-reviewed, and regularly updated
- Engages healthcare consumers with a media-rich and interactive learning experience
- Promotes your facility’s unique services and brand through customization
- Reduces the time and money spent keeping your materials current
- Supports your organization’s health literacy goals
- Features diverse and relatable families
- Offers education suitable for baby-friendly facilities
- Presents information in a variety of flexible teaching formats
- Is available in English and Spanish
Essential Topics For New Parents: