Now you can ensure that families have access to comprehensive, trusted information and tools to help them care for their newborns—when and how they choose!
When you provide families with an Understanding Your Newborn book, you’ll also provide access to a free companion web app that includes all of the book content, plus helpful videos, practical tools, such as a breastfeeding and diaper log, and other features that today’s families expect.
- Full-color, 52-page book on high-quality paper, including access instructions to the web app with a unique redemption code
- Companion web app includes: 22 videos; 100 pages; feeding/diaper, milestone, and appointment trackers; 3 digital checklists; lullabies/soothing sounds; 6 instant parent polls; 16 optional weekly emails; and 4 PDFs.
- Facilitator’s guide with best practice ideas
- Branding and customization options, including adding your logo, colors, and information about your facility’s services
- Available in English and Spanish (Spanish coming soon)
Click here for full book and app content details.
|Language(s)||Book & Web App Available in English and Spanish|
|DVD Purchase Includes||22 videos, 80 web pages, trackers, checklists, audio, parent poll, optional weekly email, and 4 PDFs. Compatible with computers & mobile devices.|
|Additional Information:||Customization options available. Books Without Web App Available. Call for details.|
|Price||Determined by quantity ordered. (10-unit minimum per order)|
|Copyright Year||2016 English • 2016 Spanish|
|Publication Size||8" x 11" Full-Color Booklet|
|Number of Pages||52|
|Available PDF Downloads||4|