InJoy Policies & Information
- 30-Day Risk-Free Preview
- 45-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Accounting Policies
- BASICS Easy-Read Guides
- Canadian Orders
- CARE Program for Non-Profits
- Damaged Items
- Digital Licensing/Broadcast Rights
- Help Prevent Waste and Protect the Environment
- Online Preview Clips
- Ordering Information
- PowerPoint Programs - Terms and Conditions
- Public Libraries
- Shipping and Handling
- Stock Footage
- Understanding Guides
- 30-DAY RISK-FREE PREVIEW
- InJoy's Risk-Free 30-Day Preview Policy gives you 30 days from the ship date to preview DVDs and PowerPoint Programs without obligation. If you decide to purchase an item, simply keep it, and at the end of 30 days, we will charge your credit card or send you a purchase order invoice only for the item(s) you keep. When returning an item you are responsible for the return shipping charges.
If you decide to purchase your preview and later are not satisfied, you may return it under our 45-Day Money Back Guarantee. We will calculate your return window using the preview expiration date instead of the ship date.
Preview orders are not accepted via our website and are available in the U.S. only. Please contact Customer Care at 800-326-2082 ext. 2 to place your preview order.
- 45-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE/RETURN POLICY
- If you are not satisfied with your DVD purchase, return it within 45 days of the ship date for a full merchandise refund. If you would like to exchange your purchase, return it within 90 days for a full merchandise credit towards another purchase. Items are non-returnable after 90 days. See Accounting Policies section for more details.
Returned items must be in new condition and you must obtain an approved Return Authorization from either your Area Sales Manager or our Customer Care Team. Any item returned to InJoy without a Return Authorization will be subject to review. To protect your return shipment, we recommend shipping contents in a padded envelope or box and using traceable, insured shipping such as UPS or registered mail. You are responsible for payment of items lost or damaged in shipping that are untraceable and uninsured. Include a copy of your invoice with your return. We cannot credit your account without this information.
License fees, eClass, and Understanding Guide purchases are non-returnable and non-refundable. For more detailed information regarding Understanding Guides and PowerPoint® Programs, refer to the applicable sections.
- ACCOUNTING POLICIES
- We accept all major credit cards Visa, MasterCard, American Express & Discover or ACH (electronic payments). Call Accounting at 800-326-2082 ext. 3 for more information.
InJoy will refund eligible merchandise returns in accordance with InJoy's 45-day return policy. InJoy will apply eligible credits to existing balances or future purchases for up to two years from the credit issue date. If you do not use the credit within two years, InJoy will remove it from your account.
Late or non-payment of invoices may result in restricted payment terms and no new orders shipped until the overdue balance is paid in full.
- BASICS EASY-READ GUICES WITH TEXT4VIDEO
- BASICS Easy-Read Guides purchases are non-refundable and the guides are non-returnable, except in the case of defects in material. You have one year from the purchase date to return defective booklets. Before returning defective guides, please call Customer Care at 800-326-2082 ext. 2. Some restrictions may apply.
- CANADIAN ORDERS
- To make it easier for you to order InJoy DVDs and PowerPoint® Programs, we have two Canadian distributors:
If you work in the medical or public health fields, please visit Superior Medical Limited or call 416-635-9797.
If you work for a school or public library please visit Visual Education Centre or call 800-668-0749.
- CARE (Care About Reaching Everyone) PROGRAM FOR NON-PROFITS
- If you are a non-profit program or volunteer working with a small operating budget and serving a low-income, at-risk community you may apply for special product discounts through InJoy’s CARE Program. To find out more about this program and get an application, call 800-326-2082 ext. 2.
- All programs on this website are protected under U.S. Copyright Law. Duplication without written consent from InJoy Productions, Inc. is a violation of U.S. Copyright Law.
- DAMAGED ITEMS
- If you receive a damaged or defective DVD or PowerPoint® Program, keep all packaging and call your InJoy Area Representative or Customer Care at 800-326-2082 ext. 2. We will replace in-stock items immediately. For damaged or defective Understanding Guides or BASICS guides please refer to the Understanding Guides or BASICS easy-read guides section of our policies.
- DIGITAL LICENSING/BROADCAST RIGHTS
- Digital distribution CCTV licensing and intranet streaming rights are available to purchase for in-patient/bedside education and staff/student training. For more information and to request a “Digital Distribution Application,” please call your InJoy Area Representative or Customer Care at 800.326.2082 ext. 2.
- HELP PREVENT WASTE AND PROTECT THE ENVIRONMENT
- You can help prevent waste and protect the environment by keeping InJoy posted of any changes in your address and contact name. If you are receiving duplicate catalogs for a former employee, or do not want to receive our catalog, call us and we will make the changes you request. You can also reduce paper in accounting; you may pay by Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or by ACH (electronic payments). For more information, call 800.326.2082.
- ONLINE PREVIEW CLIPS
- You can view a sampling of each program before you place an order. Program clips are located on each product page.
- ORDERING INFORMATION
- We offer you four easy ways to place your order; online, by fax, by mail, or call us at 800-326-2082 ext. 2. We accept orders for our 30-Day Risk-Free Preview by phone, mail, or fax only (not online). Click here to download an order form.
Please include the following with your order: Contact Name, Department, Company Name, Street Address, City, State, Zip Code, Phone #, Fax #, Email Address, and the Source Key/Coupon Code and Customer # (if) located on the back of your catalog or mailer. We may need to contact you directly if any of this information is not included with your order.
- POWERPOINT PROGRAMS - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Facility: Your purchase includes the right to make copies of the program for your staff, as needed, within one location. You cannot make copies for use by educators at other locations. Other locations must purchase the program from InJoy or an authorized vendor.
Private Educator: You may copy the program as needed for your use as an educator, and you may use it at all of the locations where you teach. You may not copy the program for use by other educators or for use by a facility. Facilities and other educators must purchase the program from InJoy or an authorized vendor.
PowerPoint® Program Customization
The Password to Customize allows you to create your own custom program to fit your specific teaching needs. Upon purchasing it, you'll receive a unique password that opens up the program's editing features. You can then delete content, add content, and rearrange slides.
With the customization fee (password) you CAN:
- Alter the order of the pages or remove any pages in the program, with the exception of the title and copyright pages.
- Modify text on existing pages in the same language as the original presentation.
- Add new pages to the presentation in the same language using the same background and feel.
- Insert non-copyrighted, royalty-free clip art, photos, music, or video.
- Insert images or media that you or your organization personally created.
- Insert the logo of your institution, without removing the InJoy logo or watermark.
- Remove audio and video clips and images within existing pages.
With the customization fee (password) you CANNOT:
- Remove the InJoy logo or copyright information from any slides, videos, or images.
- Remove the title page at the beginning of each presentation, or remove or modify the copyright page at the end.
- Forge or hide headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content of the presentation.
- Add any images, audio files, or video clips that are copyrighted by another publisher or producer without first obtaining permission from InJoy and the copyright holder.
- Make a translation of the original presentation.
- Use all or part of the presentation in another presentation (including presentation elements, such as video clips, music, slide backgrounds, images, and photos).
- Modify the included video and audio.
- Distribute copies of the customized program outside of your facility or load your presentation onto a server or LMS (Learning Management System) that can be accessed from different locations (unless you obtain a Digital Delivery License from InJoy and pay any necessary licensing fees).
- Sell, rent, lease, or license the customized presentation.
- Copyright the customized presentation.
Refer to the Terms and Conditions printed on the product packaging for more licensing information. The Password to Customize does not change the limitations of use stated therein. Once you request your password to customize, PowerPoint® programs are non-returnable.
- PUBLIC LIBRARIES
- Public libraries are eligible to purchase InJoy programs without Public Performance Rights (PPR). Creating an account prior to adding items to your cart will activate your non-PPR pricing. Please contact Customer Care at 800-326-2082 ext. 2 to request a public library price list or for further assistance.
- SHIPPING AND HANDLING
- Allow at least 2 weeks in the U.S. when placing your order. In-stock items are shipped within 2-3 business days; orders within the contiguous United States are usually shipped via UPS and delivered within 7-10 business days. USPS is available for Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, APO (Army Post Office), and FPO (Fleet Post Office) addresses.
If you need to receive your order by a specific date or need expedited shipping, call Customer Care at 800-326-2082 ext. 2. Same-day shipping is available for in-stock items if you call before 12:30 p.m. (MST). If you call later than 12:30 p.m. (MST) in-stock items will be shipped the next business day.
Outside the U.S.: We will determine the most cost-effective shipping method for your order. Delivery times vary, depending on location and the regulations of your country's customs department. You are responsible for charges incurred at customs. We strongly recommend researching your country's duty and tax rates before placing your order.
- STOCK FOOTAGE
- Beautiful stock footage of labor, birth, breastfeeding, and parents and young children is available for appropriate purposes. For more information, please contact Customer Care at 800-326-2082 ext. 2 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- UNDERSTANDING GUIDES
- Understanding Guides purchases are non-refundable and books are non-returnable, except in the case of defects in material. You have one year from the purchase date to return defective booklets. Before returning defective books, please call Customer Care at 800-326-2082 ext. 2. Some restrictions may apply.
Multi-Shipment Contract Cancellation Fee:
Contracts for customized books must be paid in full and are not eligible for cancellation. For non-customized booklets, you may cancel your contract at any time; however, if you decide to cancel the contract, you will be required to pay 20% of the remaining contract balance. Other penalties may apply.
- Understanding Guides and BASICS books are sold by InJoy to organizations involved in maternal health education. InJoy is the sole authorized distributor (sole source) of Understanding Guides in the United States. Our intent is that our customers will distribute these materials to individual end users as part of an educational program.
- Organizations may sell these materials to individuals at a cost and manner as they see fit if that sale is associated with additional educational services provided by the organization.
- InJoy prohibits any organization from distributing Understanding Guides through channels such as Amazon or eBay or from selling multiple units of the booklet to other individuals or organizations.
- Any marketing or sales materials associated with Understanding Guides must clearly indicate that InJoy is the producer and copyright holder for these products. No customization or modification of the books may in any way obscure InJoy's authorship of this product.
- Available exclusively through InJoy Birth & Parenting Education, your investment is automatically protected when you order from InJoy. Your purchase of a DVD or PowerPoint® Program includes a lifetime warranty for damaged programs and a 3-year warranty for lost or stolen programs. This warranty does not apply to titles we distribute for other producers or discontinued items. Some restrictions may apply. For our policy regarding Understanding Guides or BASICS guides please refer to the Understanding Guides or BASICS easy-read guides section of our policies.
Please contact your InJoy Area Representative or Customer Care at
800-326-2082 ext. 2 for more details on any InJoy policy.