Most women want to stop smoking during pregnancy but don’t know how. Using a research-based, proven approach, this interactive program not only reminds pregnant women why they should stop smoking, it actually gives them an effective way to quit.
- Why Quit – short- and long-term benefits to mom and baby, preterm labor risks, weight gain concerns
- How to Quit – quit plan, changing routines, dealing with other smokers, getting support, cravings, withdrawal symptoms
- Staying Smoke-Free – protecting baby from secondhand smoke, benefits to mothers
To request a free 30-day online preview, contact Customer Care at 800.326.2082 x2.
|Language(s)||Available in English and Spanish|
|Closed Captioned||English Only|
|Program Length||18 min.|
|Number of Volumes||Single Volume|
"I really liked it. The information presented is excellent and the various women are very
representative. It would be useful in a classroom or workshop setting."
– Pat Yetman, Denver Public Health. Health Promotion Program
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"I found the vignettes showing specific language to use with patients especially helpful since I need
to develop "scripts" in order to incorporate counseling into my routine. The concise presentation and
simple instructions for viewing the programs made it very easy to share with all staff."
– Cecelia A. Gaffney, MEd Instructor, Dartmouth Medical School
How-to/Instructional - Telly Awards
General Health Information - HeSCA Media Festivals
Patient Education - Nat'l Health Info.
Women's Health - MediMedia Int'l Health & Medical Media Awards